Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hell Razah


Hell Razah aka Heaven Razah has risen from the Red Hook section of Brooklyn, NY.

This cat has paid his dues and in my eyes epitomizes the game of hip hop. His lyrics are very intelligent and on point. It's been a long time since I heard a banger that ain't talking big cars, big guns and big asses. This reminds me of what we got into the game for in the first place. I hope the Hip Hop Police is listening to this shit. I would give Renaissance Child amongst the hottest joint of the year 2007. Back in the day Razah did his thing with Sunz of Man, Wu Tang Clan disciples, with production under my man Supreme. What up Preme? Later Black Market Militia. Anyhow back to the beats!!! This thing is bangin, the intro is hot!!! buried Alive, the first track gets you open and makes you want more. Millenium Warfare is just plain crazy. Project Jazz tells a real story of Brooklyn almost in a Daddy Kayne style. Yo check out Chain Gang and tell me who aint on it? The production is real tight and a very refreshing relief from what hip hop has evolved into. Dirty Needlez and Bronze Nazareth did they thing. All in all this joint's what's up. If you gonna buy sommen you gotta get this.


One!!!!

No comments: